Although ICBP was established as a separate entity in 2009 and subsequently listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2010, its various businesses have been operational under the Consumer Branded Products (CBP) Group of its parent company, PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk (“Indofood”), since the early eighties.
Today, many of ICBP’s product brands enjoy leading positions in their respective market segments. A history of its business operation is as follows:
Started the noodles business.
Started the nutrition and special foods business.
Started the snack foods business through a joint venture with Fritolay Netherlands Holding B.V., an affiliate of PepsiCo.
Started the food seasonings business.
- Started the biscuit business.
- Collaborated with Nestlé SA to market culinary products.
Started the dairy business through the acquisition of Drayton Pte. Ltd., which owns a majority share of PT Indolakto (“Indolakto”).
- Started the beverage business through a joint venture with Asahi Group Holdings Southeast Asia Pte. Ltd., established in 2012.
- Became an exclusive bottler for PepsiCo products.
- Entered into the packaged water business, through the acquisition of the Club brand.
- Expanded the dairy business through the acquisition of the Milkuat brand.